Payment of the booking fee is acceptations of term and conditions. Not reading it or not signing information about reading the regulations does not release the consequences of the regulations.
- Payment for the session takes place in two stages:
• The booking fee payment of 5000 kr (in the case of “Full sessions”) and 3000 kr (in the case of “Mini sessions”) should be made within 7 days from booking the date. Failure to meet the payment deadline means of resignation from participation in the session and the reservation is canceled.
• The remaining amount must be paid on the day of the photo session, or within a maximum of 5 working days. It is only after receiving the FULL payment photographer begins the service.
- The booking fee in the event of a missed session is not refundable. It is possible to postpone the date of the session.
- Payment of the booking fee is tantamount to acceptance of the terms and conditions and the price list valid on the date of payment of the booking fee.
- The contract for the photo service is signed on the day of the photo session.
- The photographer undertakes to archive photos for a period of 1 year from the day of the session.
- Please refer to the photographer’s portfolio, individual style of taking photos, processing method and quality of submitted works.
- The photographer is not responsible for prints and other material made in places that have not been authorized (e.g. cheap photo booth, internet, etc.)
- Parents / guardians are responsible for all types of damage done during the photo session by the participants, incurring financial costs.
- The photographer retains perpetual copyright to the pictures taken.
- The photographer does not sell raw photos from the session. You can only purchase additional shots after photographic processing. The exception are photos from a mini session, where the customer can receive all photos in jpg format, without processing for 35,000 kr. With the indication that he will sign the enclosure to the contract of commitment not to publish these photos.
- Using photos, the Customer undertakes to indicate the Photographer’s data in the form of: Publication of photos with the photographer’s logo; submitting a link to the photographer’s website www.basiag.com or facebook.com/basiag.photo; Providing the author of the photo BasiaG – Photography
- The photographer reserves the right to extend the time of delivery of the work for reasons beyond the control of the photographer (eg equipment failure, illness, planned vacations).
- The photographer grants a license (non-exclusive license) for non-commercial use of photographs (for private purposes) made on the session in all fields of use. The license is granted indefinitely. The photographer does not agree that the photos taken during the photo session are used for commercial purposes or by third parties. Photos may also not advertise any products or services without the photographer’s written consent.
- Pictures may not be changed in any way or processed by intelligent applications with “effects” such as Instagram.
Photo Shoot Invitation – Terms and Conditions
- The terms used in the Regulations have the following meanings:
Seller – Basia G – Photographer,
Buyer – a person buying the Invitation
Beneficiary – a person for whom the Invitation is intended, authorized to implement it
Invitation – gift card
Photo shoot – the service to which the purchase of the Invitation qualifies.
- The organizer of the photo shoot is Basia G, email@example.com
- The purchase of the Invitation can be made in person or by contacting via e-mail or via Facebook and Instagram.
- The value / price of the Invitation is the value of the selected Photo Shoot listed on the Invitation.
- The invitation may not be traded, resold or exchanged for cash.
- If the invitation will not be used within the deadline, both the Buyer and the Recipient shall not be entitled to a refund.
- Unused invitation to the photo shoot after deadline will be converted into a prepayment for services offered by the Photographer – Basia G.
- In order to choose a suitable date, it is recommended to book a Session as early as possible.
- The Beneficiary sets the date of the Session in consultation with the Seller, choosing the date from among the available, free dates of the Seller.
- The recipient uses the received photo shoot, the terms and scope of which have been described to the Buyer.
- The recipient has the right to select additional services, shots or extend the duration of the Photo Shoot for an additional fee agreed with the Seller. Changing or extending the scope of the service takes place with the consent and in agreement with the Seller.
- The Purchaser and the Beneficiary declare that they have read these Regulations, understand their content, raise no objections to them and undertake to comply with them.
- By purchasing the Invitation, you accept the therms and conditions.